I have so much I want to say. My heart is full to overflowing. From a tithing miracle to military leave, to General Conference and that super amazing Elder Holland, it's been a whirlwind of adventures around here. My girlfriend said we are the perfect modern day soap opera. I said, "Yep, sounds about right. I am the voluptuous older woman chasing after a young hot Latino in a uniform."
That last sentence didn't exactly flow with the first few sentences, but lets just leave it at that and I will write about our miracle tomorrow.
He's making more of me in many ways, of that I am certain.

I cant wait to hear about your miracle!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen you posted about your Goodbye on your other blog silly me thought when you said Forney Five that you were telling us you were having another sweet baby. I was all excited for you and then was thinking... adding it up and did a face palm in my head lol. Just had to share that with you ;)