Played a little soccer.....
He was just a little excited about his trophy.
His sweet kindergarten teacher (that he has a crush on) came to see him (and his BFF/fellow teammate/classmate) play their final game. It was The. Best. Thing. Ever.
We ran in a race. (In which Marcus beat me and his big brother. No kidding.)
(Yes I was taking pictures while running.)
That's Marcus clear up there, getting ready to cross before us. Crazy 10 minute mile 6 year old with Asthma cutie patootie.
Go baby, go!
These two didn't stop running once, and I was so OVER the TOP proud of them.
Don't think for a minute it was just the kids who had all the fun. Us old folks went out on a group date and got a little cray-cray, too.
Even though life seemed to be upside down and topsy turvey in our family, I learned from past experience that its really important to keep things as "normal" and uncomplicated as possible. For the most part this time around, I think it worked.
















No comments:
Post a Comment