Tuesday, August 19, 2014

My girls

My sister Sara (of the famous Sara Boulter Photography) recently took pictures of my girls and me. It is always so fun to be around her and benefitting from her amazing talents is just a huge bonus. I'm always so grateful that she'll take the time to capture my family in such a beautiful way. Being in Utah has its perks, for sure. Spending time with my talented sister is right up there at the top of the list. She even beats out CafĂ© Rio, that's how amazing she is.
 
We sent some of these pictures to Daddy and if he didn't miss us before, he certainly misses us now. He only knows baby girl as a week old, so it will be wonderful to have him back (we're almost to the half-way mark!) so he can really get acquainted with her. For now, he'll just have to check this blog post a few times a day...
 


 




I love her so much. SO much.

 

 
 
I don't know which of the three is my favorite?!

 

How? How did I get so lucky?




No one loves her like her big sister loves her, that's for sure.
 




 
I wanted to try on the bow, too.
 
 
For poor Maegan I think it might have been too heavy!
 
 

1 comment: